Ensuring your clients’ trust while also using digital tools & data for real-time transparency in security, compliance and reporting
The rapid digitization of consumers’ lives and enterprise records is allowing for more data to be shared. Along with digital security, the protection against cyber-threats, privacy and personal data protection have to be intrinsic parts of every Insurance organization. Without a sustainable means of delivering Trust and Compliance, digital business models will fail fast.
The key to sustainable success for financial institutions, whose models rely on customers’ personal data, is to regain the trust of the individuals by demonstrating control over the usage of their data. Research shows that the degree of trust involved influences 20% of on-line sales. Yet, according to Gartner, only 20% of businesses have put in place effective, proactive risk management processes
Just in terms of cybercrime, digitization will increase the cost of data breaches to $2.1 trillion globally by 2019, increasing to almost four times the estimated cost of breaches in 2015.
Today, the biggest challenge is to deploy privacy and data protection principles and mechanisms down into the ecosystem of Internet applications. So how do you build trust, achieve transparency and smooth regulatory compliance in this new digital financial services landscape?
Atos 'Now Insurance' Trust & Compliance to retain trust, optimize risk performance and keep the enterprise secure
Atos offers a unique end-to-end approach to Risk, Compliance and Security, as well as being a European Leader in Cyber Security.
Atos’ digital transformation of banks’ trust & compliance challenges enables benefits linked to:
▶ Higher trust
▶ Protection of brand
▶ Increased risked adjusted performance
▶ Improved regulatory compliance
▶ Robust cyber security
Atos supports banks in revolutionizing their organization’s trust & compliance challenges through:
- Enterprise Risk Management - Optimizing risk processes to leverage digital data, and maximizing return on capital with improved decisions, strengthening transparency.
- Governance & Compliance - Consistent governance and control processes, reducing organizational complexity and cost of compliance.
- Financial Crime - Real-time analytics to detect and pursue fraudulent and even terrorist transactions
- Regulatory Reporting - Integrated and flexible platform to report information to authorities and supervisors.
- Cyber Security - Behavior-based security, identity & access management, omni-channel payments through secured authentication.
Atos 'Now Insurance' - acting as your digital transformation partner - connecting intelligent digital business processes and customer interaction, securely, to enable new revenue and business models faster.
Cybersecurity in Financial Services
Download factsheet here
Risk & Compliance in Financial Services
Download Brochure here
Compliance-as-a-Service in Financial Services
Download factsheet here
Book a Trust & Compliance exploration workshop with our Insurance specialists today>> here