Our real time interactive 3.0 world is about transactions, connections and digital processes
Today more and more of our daily life is being facilitated by eServices on a 24/7 basis. We buy goods via the web, get tickets on a mobile phone, take a virtual tour of an art gallery, or sign contracts online. And the range of services available continues to grow.
This pervasive, day to day, fast-moving environment creates high expectations for any customer, citizen or community, looking for fast, easy to use and reliable and secure transactions. Therefore our innovative eServices portfolio helps companies and public or private organizations to benefit from the amazing opportunities created by new technological capabilities.
Discover our portfolio which covers some of the most exciting added value digital services:
- eCommerce, Omni Commerce
- Smart Mobility
- Connected Vehicles
- Offence Processing Centres
- Consumer Cloud & Messaging
Leverage the digital experience
Atos Worldline has a proven and recognized track record in these activities. We deliver services developed to increase the competitiveness and the efficiency or the service quality of our clients’ businesses. And because they make life simpler and easier for all end customers or citizens, our eServices help to deliver our clients’ vision and goals and act as a strategic lever for their business growth.
The success of our eServices is based on:
- The unique pay-per-use model for our digital end-to-end processes
- The high commitments guaranteed by business SLAs which demonstrate reliability and security
- Innovation which is part of our DNA and helps deliver sustainable growth and cutting-edge services to our customers
- Our industrial capabilities yet customer-centric services
Our impressive client list demonstrates our value and commitment to the most demanding companies and public organizations in the world.
View our latest thought leadership material and brochures
- For the first time in Europe eGo ‘Pay with a simple touch’
- Interactive advertising on HbbTV
- 3 million hits in our call centre
- 1.6 billion SMS sent
- 45 million loyalty cards
- 250 million online orders processed per year
- 61 million email boxes managed every day