Expert know-how to ensure optimized operations
We run your Microsoft PPM solution in our data center (as a cloud based solution “on-demand”), providing maximum security with minimum downtime. In this context we offer you a “private cloud” or “public cloud” solution (SaaS – Software as a Service).
Microsoft PPM ”on demand“ – the cloud based solution
Benefit from all the advantages of an “on demand” solution:
- Private or public cloud scenario
- High availability and reliability
- Prompt provision and availability of the solution by standardized setup – and operating – processes
- Attractive price model depending on utilization and range
- No pre-invest in hardware and software
- Multi-instance system as required
- Mobile access on the way or on premise
- Scalability of the solution – depending on customer’s scenario and dimension
- Qualified staff and certified operating processes
- Direct contact person during operation of your solution
- European data center
The Atos PPM “on demand” solution offers you high availability with full flexibility. You can for example expand your solution by a Reporting Cockpit for standardized reporting or by interfaces to integrate your PPM solution into your application landscape.
We possess the expert know-how to ensure optimized operation of a Microsoft PPM landscape with Microsoft Project Server, Share Point Server and a SQL Server. In this context we consider your processes and develop an individual solution together with you.
Microsoft Project Online Partner – Led Trial
Microsoft Project Online is a flexible online solution for PPM and everyday work. Delivered through Office 365 (O365), Project Online enables organizations to get started, prioritizes project portfolio investments and delivers the intended business value – from virtually anywhere on nearly any device.
Try Project Online for free
Find out more by booking an online discovery session with one of our Microsoft Project experts. The free workshop will comprise an interactive session exploring all aspects of evaluating and implementing the Project Online solution. We support your Microsoft Project Online test with 2 hours of expert know how within an environment for 5 users and for the duration of one month.
Your benefits from Project Online
- Fast Start: get users up and running quickly
- Simplified IT: get automatic updates
- License per User: users choose their device
- Rich Integration: Benefit from integration with Office 365, such as Lync Online and SharePoint Online
- Flexible Purchase Plan: Monthly or annual payments, flexible sign-up for users and duration that fits business needs
If you are interested please contact us.
We manage your activities for Microsoft Project Online, such as:
- Tenant setup and configuration
- User and License management
- Service and Support management
- Software deployment support
- Hybrid configuration
Head of Microsoft PPM
Atos is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Atos has substantially supported Primetals in introducing Microsoft Project Server, enabling the required quality and availability of the system due to central administration and support.
Watch the video >>