An efficient and proven universal environment for Project and Portfolio management
IT initiatives today are driving digital transformation, aimed at creating business value and competitive differentiation. As the changing business environment increases the number, size and complexities of these strategic projects, your success in this transformation journey will depend on your ability to manage them with the higher levels of productivity and efficiency.
Handling and analyzing projects, portfolio, resources and risks is essential to remain competitive. Atos proven expertise in operational excellence supports and enables this by providing effective project and portfolio management across departments, business units, and countries. Helping you to deliver the promised value on budget, on time and to the required quality.
Microsoft Office Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
Microsoft Office Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) is an efficient and proven universal project management environment. The following standard components of Microsoft Project interact with one another and provide an ideal tool:
- Microsoft Project Professional – the planning tool
- Microsoft Project Server – the central platform solution
- Microsoft Project Web App – the browser based access
Microsoft PPM improves decision making through improved insights and monitoring. By focusing on business strategy and the processes of project management (such as schedule- and resource management, cost management, portfolio management, reporting and workflows) it maximizes the use of resources and enhances company efficiency.
- Extensive expert knowledge and years of experience enable successful customer solutions.
- Delivery of customized solutions by comprehensive requirements analysis.
- As Microsoft’s Global Systems Integrator partner with “Gold Competency” status we guarantee the highest quality in delivery and support.
Head of Microsoft PPM
Atos is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Atos has substantially supported Primetals in introducing Microsoft Project Server, enabling the required quality and availability of the system due to central administration and support.
Watch the video >>